*CLICK IMAGE AND RIGHT CLICK TO DOWNLOAD*
EDIT HDR/FX Challenge starts from September 29 – October 3, 2014.
Give credits to @short_shots and @LitratongPinoy
The Simple Guide to do a 6-square-image post on Instagram. Created and contributed by: @_tsneep_
MAIN Apps you need: Snapseed (or any editing tool with 3:2 cropping ratio) and SuperImpose.
Download the 6-square guide. Click the image to download a larger scale.
2. Upload photo as background on SuperImpose. Then upload the 6-square guide as foreground.
3. Click ‘Transform’ at the bottom . Stretch to cover your photo.
4. Slide the ‘transparency’ button.
5. Click ‘ Mask’ (under) then click ‘Color Range’ button (right) to get rid of the remaining color of your foreground (total opacity.)
6. Save your work.
To save space on your device, you can upload it straight to instagram rather than slicing the photo into 6 parts and saving them. Just be careful not to over stretch or you’ll lose and destroy your puzzle.
THAT’S IT! We wish you contenders all the best of luck!
Some random facts about this #LP2013_GuesstheAdmin03
1. Quiet and friendly guy.
2. He uses camphone more than DSLR.
3. “Mundane things” on his feed.
4. Ambition: To become a Ninja!
Some random facts about this #LP2013_GuesstheAdmin04
1. This admin is into: photojournalism/ street photography and travel photography.
2. A Nikon enthusiast but also takes breathtaking photos with his iPhone4s.
3. SSS -The Pinoy Expats/OFW Blog Awards (PEBA) ” Bilib Kami sa ‘Yo ” 2012 winner.
4. He was used to seeing, photographing, and working with local (Philippines) celebrities.
This one is easy peasy! Random facts about our #LP2013_GuesstheAdmin05 :
1. She can be pretty scary at times. Ask the other admins!
2. She’s the person behind the mask, I mean behind Litratong Pinoy.
3. Not only photography but cooking is also her passion.
4. An animal Lover.
5. She loves Black and White. It shows on her photos.